HYPNOSIS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION WEEKEND
If you could wave a magic wand or click your heels together three times and have everything in your life exactly the way you want, what does that look like? Feel like? Sound like?
Now, look at where you are in your life… what’s different? More importantly, what’s standing between you and that life you just imagined?
What if you knew how to easily and effectively communicate with the part of your mind that’s responsible for your habits and beliefs, both wanted and unwanted, to make the changes that take you from where you are now to where you want to be?
What if you could do that for yourself? What if you could do that for your family and the people you care about? AND… what if you could even make money doing it? Would that have the potential to be the most valuable skill you’ve ever learned? What won’t happen if you don’t take the next step to push your life forward now?
You are Invited to:
Ignite Your Personal Empowerment as You Learn Proven Strategies for Weight-Loss, Smoking, Pain Control and More in this Fun, Exciting, Hands-On Workshop. With Word-for-Word Scripts and a Scientifically-Proven “Paint-by-Number” Method, You Find it Easy to Hypnotize Yourself, Family, and Others as You Become Certified in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Accepted by the American Medical Association in 1958, hypnosis is a powerful, scientifically-proven, all-natural process that allows you to create change and stimulate the body’s natural abilities to heal in yourself and others.
Hypnosis is just imagination with a purpose. It’s like daydreaming, only you’re in control of it.
Hypnosis works by communicating directly with the subconscious mind so you can release more of your true potential now because you won’t have your old habits and hesitations holding you back. When that happens, you can let go of pain, release excess weight, or you can quit smoking cigarettes. Imagine the freedom. You can play guitar, elevate your game, or give a speech with reckless abandon.
What You Will Learn at This Hands-On Workshop…
- Exactly What Hypnosis Is and What it is NOT: Including common myths regarding hypnosis and how to dispel them.
- Convincing Hypnotic Tests: You can use immediately with anyone to demonstrate hypnosis.
- Sure-fire Ways to Hypnotize Anybody: Once you know what to say, it’s easy!
- Specific Tools and Interventions: Learn to work with weight loss, smoking and pain control and so much more.
- Experience Hypnosis: for yourself and guide others through hypnosis sessions to give them the empowering suggestions they want.
- Self-Hypnosis: Discover powerful tools to hypnotize yourself to change your own habits and beliefs, and create the future of your dreams from the inside out.
- The Krasner Method: An easy eight-step process for running a successful hypnotherapy session, with complete scripts and examples, so you’ll always have a clear, effective plan to follow. All you have to do is follow the “paint-by-number” steps so you can feel certain and competent you’ll carry out an effective hypnosis session every time… regardless of your background or education.
- Complete Qualification: Upon successful completion of the weekend, you will be certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. Even if you don’t plan to see clients professionally after the class, won’t it feel good knowing you can? Imagine the confidence you’ll have in working with others knowing you qualify for a professional certification backed by the International Board of Coaches and Practitioners (IBCP). No prior experience is necessary and no degrees are required.
- Get Connected: Join a small group of amazing individuals who know the secrets of communicating directly with the subconscious mind.
- Bonuses: Scripts for weight loss, smoking cessation, and pain control; Client intake forms; Medical referral forms.
Class Schedule: April 27 6pm-9pm, April 28 10am-7pm, and April 29 10am-7pm
Location: Feeling Groovy Wellness, Claremont, CA
Full Value: $797 Groovy Price: ONLY $297 (includes $50 Certificate Fee)
Your trainers, Brenda Jones, MA, MNLP, MHt, MTT and Greg Stoll, MNLP, MHt, MTT are board-certified master hypnotherapists and trainers of hypnotherapy.